Get The Edge Over Your Competition!
Have a look at a variety of exclusive jig skirts fish haven’t seen and LOVE TO EAT
– Our Falcon Craw skirt was made in cooperation with Rage Tail Lure designer Steve “Big O” Parks, originator of the Falcon Lake Craw color all other companies have tried to duplicate.
– This skirt is was designed for a green pumpkin jig head but works equally as well on a black jig head.
– Falcon Craw is more than exceptional throughout the Texas/Mexico region.
– Best trailer is a Falcon Lake Rage Craw or Rage Lobster.
– Each has been designed and tested to work across the USA and offer anglers something not found anyplace else.
– They are best suited for use on a black jig head but work equally as well on a green pumpkin jig head.
– Blue Craw works in all light and water clarity conditions.
– You can add a Blue Craw Rage Craw to match or contrast blue craw skirts with anything you like.
– Blue Craw skirts are not widely seen by fish offering anglers an edge over the competition.
– We have great luck with Pecado across the country in everything from bright sun to overcast days in varying water clarities.
– Pecado is best used on a black jig head and paired with a contrasting colored trailer like green pumpkin, blue craw or summer craw.
– It excels during the fall when leaves begin to clutter the lakes and rivers but is not limited to that time of year or region of the country.