• The Weighted Stroker offers the most weedless rigging and is easiest to skin hook in your bait. It has a point that rides parallel to you bait and a extra wide gap making it more suited to thicker baits like toads.
• The Swimmin’ Stick’r is built on a round bend flipping hook. The hook point exits angled through a bait and takes a little practice to rig weedless. It rides closer to a bait and provides much better hook-up ratios.
Moaner Hooks uses a Flat-Fee Shipping Charge
- Orders up to $50.00 ship for just $3.00 to US destinations
- Orders over $50.00 SHIP FREE!
- Check/Money Order: You may pay for your order with a personal Check or Money Order (orders will ship when payment is received)
- Credit Cards: We accept and process Major Credit Cards online with PayPal.
- *** Special Notice: A PayPal account is not needed to use a credit card to pay for your order via standard checkout.
- Every weighted hook Moaner Hooks offers is custom designed and exclusive to the Moaner Hooks brand.
- Each are designed to provide better performance with a wide variety of baits.
- Moaner Hooks are manufactured in the USA with the highest quality components.
- Moaner Hooks provide a lower-cost terminal tackle solution for anglers.
- Moaner Hooks offers flat-fee shipping of just $3.00 per order up to $50.00
- Orders over $50.00 SHIP FREE!
- The Rage Rig is the term used for fishing soft plastics on a weighted swimbait hook to obtain a horizontal presentation.
- You can read more about the Rage Rig here: http://www.moanerhooks.com/mhs/news/the-rage-rig/
- You can watch a video about the Rage Rig here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcSTZvo2Sz0
Example: If you normally use a 4/0 offset hook for your texas-rigged craw; using a 5/0 Stroker hook will generally position the hook point in the same place.
• The Stick’r is a round bend flipping hook. The hook point exits angled through a bait and takes a little practice to rig weedless. It rides closer to a bait and provides much better hook-up ratios. The 5/0 is best suited to most flippipng/pitching style baits like a Rage Craw or Lobster.
- The screw lock is the the coiled keeper attached to the eye of our hooks.
- The nose of your bait threads onto it.
- The screw lock makes changing baits quick and simple without the need to retie.
- It holds a bait in place, keeping a bait from sliding down a hook.
- Because of the secure attaching point, each bait lasts much longer.
Which checkout option is best, express checkout or standard checkout?
If you have a PayPal account or don’t mind having a PayPal account created for you; the express checkout is the fastest. If you prefer to checkout without a PayPal account and don’t want an account created; the standard checkout process is for you.
• Express Checkout is designed to streamline the checkout process for people with Paypal accounts. Anyone can use express checkout and pay with a credit card but, a PayPal account will be created for you if you do not have one.
• The Standard Checkout process is processed through PayPal but, users can pay with credit cards without a PayPal account. It seems like you have to create a PayPal account but, you can opt-out of the account creation.